- Fall Semester Starts: September 6
- Thanksgiving Break: November 21 – 25
- Christmas Break: December 16 – January 8
- Last day of Fall Semester: January 27
- First day of Spring Semester: January 30
- President’s Day: February 20 – No School
- Easter Break (The week of Hero)
- Memorial Day: May 29 – No School
- Spring Semester Ends: June 2
2022-2023 At-A-Glance Calendar
Requirements & Expectations
- Elementary School and Junior High electives may be added to student’s CORE schedules in the form of two tracks offered Monday and Wednesday at 1PM and 2PM, in addition to Tuesday and Thursday at 1PM and 2PM. Enrolling in a full day of schooling four days a week with both CORE and electives is possible. Highschool electives will be offered on Fridays. Families desiring to enroll their child in electives only are also welcomed.
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer and will be provided with a tuition discount
for their regular commitment.
- Parents and students must be active members of a local Christian church to
ensure ongoing spiritual growth and accountability.
- Students must adhere to the Student Code of Conduct, and parents must agree
to uphold all policies and procedures.
- Parents are encouraged to invest in their child’s education during days the
Academy is not in operation, whether supervising the homework from a core class, teaching their child to pray and understand the Bible, or facilitating a hobby or skill set the student is practicing.
2022/2023 Tuition & Fees
Sibling/Family Discount Program
3rd Child/Sibling…………….20% Discount
4th Child/Sibling…………….25% Discount
Families committed to a minimum of 8 volunteer hours per student per semester……………..10% each Student
Tuition rates may be combined up to a maximum discount amount of 50% per student.